WoT unoffical battlesquad

Moderators: }SoC{Vin Solonas, Branch Leaders

19 posts Page 1 of 1

Topic author
}SoC{Blind1
Guardian Elder

I want to know who is interested in competitive play in world of tanks, aka clan wars, skirmishes, tournaments, etc. This means buying back or keeping certain tanks, attempting to focus grinds towards certain tanks, and regular practice.

Time requirements: This is going to vary based on what we do, but clan wars will be a every night thing if we hold territory. Scrimmages are about 2 hours a night on weekends, and tournament and the like vary in time. Beyond that is practice and tank companies, which will get scheduled when I have a better idea of who we have when.

Members:
lolccp
Agamemnon
Craccus
Shylan
Jolton
Crazyllama
Alden
Madcat
tigertnk
Bronke

I put more in later, but I need bed before I have to re-type every word.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Agamemneon
Clan Member

I always am, but during the school year my work and class schedule will often conflict with things.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Craccus
Clan Member

Yep me too! Always up for any competitive play. Have bought tanks back already to play and will in the future. No reason anyone should be left out. We just had a tier III, 3 day match we couldn't get enough players for. I bought back a couple 3's and will keep them for future events. I enjoy the low tier matches and am always up to run a platoon. Kilgor might even let you into the Fighting Girlfriends if you’re nice to him.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{ShylanGuy
Guardian

I will try to be available as much as I can, I am on call/standby alternate weeks so may have to leave.
Name the tanks you want us to hold on to, I may have a slot or two available....

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Jolton
Clan Member

I am interested in any and all competitive game play and I have plenty of tanks to use
As for time Friday nights and Sunday morning are taken but any other times I'm usually able to play :D

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{CrazyLlama
Clan Member

*waves hand* me too...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Alden
Reserve Council

Pick me! Pick me!
I'll be around as much as possible (AMAP?)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{MadCat
Clan Member

I would totally want to do this but my internet is bad when I am not the only one on (I could reserve it in my family if I knew about stuff beforehand) and I don't know if I am good enough to participate competitively.
Basically, I want to, but I don't know if I am good enough yet.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

tigertnk
Clan Member

I'm interested in CW. And tank companies and training!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

tigertnk
Clan Member

So... Are we Gona do any CW when it's teir 3 max?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Bronke
Clan Member

Hi all, I'm here to blow up enemy clan wars tanks.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Vin Solonas
Branch Leader

I'd love to participate!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Unity8
Clan Member

Just how active is SoC on this game? I am about to finish with some life events and was thinking about getting back into some gaming. Mine C. looks ok but I don't think that is something for me.... Sorry I know I am off topic. Also what are the computer requirements for this game? I have a really basic computer, so ya...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{CrazyLlama
Clan Member

I would say that the WoT branch is just as active, if not more active, than the minecraft branch. I believe our current roster has over 80 members, many of whom are actual clan members.

As for pc requirements, WoT does require more muscle than minecraft, but has very adjustable settings. I think the biggest issue people have is with bad internet speed and lag. Either way, we would love to have you play with us, whether it's WoT or not! Welcome back!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

tigertnk
Clan Member

So... Since Blind said that he's probably never going to play world of tanks again, how are we going to do CW? cause he was basicly our stategist and was setting clan wars up. So... are we going to still do CW?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Lazer
Clan Council

tigertnk wrote:
So... Since Blind said that he's probably never going to play world of tanks again, how are we going to do CW? cause he was basicly our stategist and was setting clan wars up. So... are we going to still do CW?
He says he's never going to play WoT multiple times. The question is... Is he serious this time? :P

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
}SoC{Blind1
Guardian Elder

yeah, pretty much serious here. War thunder looks far better than wot, and WG ran a series of massive mess ups in clan wars right after our rushed attempts.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Vin Solonas
Branch Leader

I like World of Tanks a lot better than War Thunder right now... but that might change once War Thunder releases Army and Navy. xP

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
}SoC{Blind1
Guardian Elder

this is dead.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML: