Call for Volunteers

World of Tanks is a free FPS/MMO tank strategy game. Support the Recruiting Thread

Moderators: }SoC{Vin Solonas, Branch Leaders

4 posts Page 1 of 1

Topic author
}SoC{Lazer
Clan Council

Good afternoon all,

As you may have noticed, the WoT branch isn't very active right now. I have gotten a few messages from people that would like to see more activity with our in-game clan. I'm currently not very active due to being out of town, a full time student, and part time employee of multiple jobs. However, I would love to see this group get more active again!

If there are any of you that are still actively playing and willing to take the reins and get some events organized, be sure to post here to let us know! If I don't reply within a few days, be sure to send me a PM since I get email notifications for those.

I hope all of you are doing well, and having fun blowing other tanks up!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{clackity
Clan Member

Thanks for the update Lazer. As everyone who currently plays WoT regularly and battles with us in Strongholds knows, other clans have an advantage over us with a onetime Artillery Strike or Airstrike Reserve. What we need is a volunteer to be the new head honcho and delegate these reserves or manage who has access as needed.

I recommend that any of the following volunteer as they are usually on and play strongholds regularly and understand the strategy behind the strikes:

heavy_slayer
Negev (although he has been awol for a while now)
postmac
Divots
clickityclickity
or myself, clackityclackity (I am willing to do this if no one else wants)

Also, for anyone else on the clan who does not know yet, We have set up another discord server from which we can send out temporary invites to legionnaires or friends who wish to platoon or skirmish on the fly, as the official SoC discord server doesn't allow users to do this. So this is where you will usually find us:
https://discord.gg/tbx86XJ

If you read this, please mention it to everyone you know that tanks so everyone is aware.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{1618(Garrett)
Clan Member

I would be happy to

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{clackity
Clan Member

Anybody else have any recommendations or comments? I think Garret would be a good fit for the job.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
4 posts Page 1 of 1