Joining CRABS.

World of Tanks is a free FPS/MMO tank strategy game. Support the Recruiting Thread

Moderators: }SoC{Vin Solonas, Branch Leaders

2 posts Page 1 of 1

Topic author
}SoC{SevSordana
Clan Member

Hello, friends. I'm going to be leaving the SoC World of Tanks clan (hopefully temporarily) to try and test out a few other clans. They won't be Christian clans, which is disappointing, but that's why I hope to return (God willing) to SoC. It isn't because I have nobody in SoC to platoon with, or because I'm interested in Clan Wars (I don't like it much at all); I just want to see what it's like playing in a big clan looking for talent, make new friends on Tanks, and maybe get some gold.
I still love platooning with you guys more than anything, so I would love to continue that if you're open to it. I'm not sure how long it will be, but I do plan on coming back, if you'll have me. Anyway, it's been a pleasure this far and hopefully ------

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{ShylanGuy
Guardian

Not surprised Sev, matter of time really.

Once you learn what they do to 'up their game' maybe you can come back and help us step up ours. I'm always interested in improving my gameplay and winning gold, sadly about the only reliable way to do that is to be in a clan that holds territory consistently.

Blessings, I personally love platooning with you and your brother, just wish you were on TS and 'thinking out loud' more often.

Guy

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
2 posts Page 1 of 1