Clan Wars shenanigans.

World of Tanks is a free FPS/MMO tank strategy game. Support the Recruiting Thread

Moderators: }SoC{Vin Solonas, Branch Leaders

4 posts Page 1 of 1

Topic author
}SoC{Vin Solonas
Branch Leader

As some of you may know I recently became an }SoC{ branch leader (Deputy Commander in World of Tanks terms) for World of Tanks... To celebrate this new rank... I decided to goof around with the clan wars map, experimenting with stuff I couldn't do as a Soldier... such as order landings on territories... which I found very exciting to be able to do... so excited... that I sent 5 different landing operations to different cities on the map... 3 of which we managed to get a Technical Victory (No clan owned the territory, and no clans attacked it except for us) for! So now we have land... and gold is flowing into our clan treasury! :D (Only one of the provinces is bringing in gold because none of them are connected territories).

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Blind1
Guardian Elder

This means we will be have nightly battles to defend our land and try to take more to connect what we do have. Battles start at 19:00 (8pm EST/7PM CST/5pm PST) Bring your biggest tank and die hilariously. Err I mean win great victories!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
}SoC{Vin Solonas
Branch Leader

What's sad is I have a soccer game tomorrow that starts at 4:00PM... >.>

Link:
BBcode:
HTML: