Clan CS7 is looking to scrim

World of Tanks is a free FPS/MMO tank strategy game. Support the Recruiting Thread

Moderators: }SoC{Vin Solonas, Branch Leaders

4 posts Page 1 of 1

Topic author
SirLoinOfBeef

Hello,

My name is Brad, aka SirLoinOfBeef, and I am the operations officer for Christian Soldiers Seventh Division (CS7) (http://www.cs7clan.com) clan for World of Tanks. Our clan is preparing for champion TCs and CW and we know your clan is doing the same. We thought it would be a great idea if our two clan met and did some scrims together to help prepare ourselves for CWs. This will be a friendly competition among brothers in Christ to have fun, fellowship and to learn from each other. We could meet once a week, bi-weekly or once a month. We are pretty flexible and we could do different type of scrims, set rules or different win scenarios.

Reading your forums I noticed your WoT clan is in a state of change, and I understand if you can't put something together until everything is sorted out, but I wanted to put it out there. We think this would benefit our clans and it would be a lot of fun.

You can contact me directly at brad.zdesigns@gmail.com or you can reply to this post (I will check it periodically) or you can visit our forums at http://www.cs7clan.com and post there too.

Thank you and God Bless,

SirLoinOfBeef

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{R3NNiS
Guardian Elder

Hey Brad, Nice meeting you. I'm not sure what direction WoT will go...but we'll see what comes of the invite and get back to you.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Vin Solonas
Branch Leader

That sounds like tons of fun!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links