Re-promotion?

Sandbox game "Minecraft is a game about placing blocks while running from skeletons." Server Status MCF Thread

Moderators: }SoC{Alden, }SoC{Djp49, }SoC{macandcheeze, }SoC{Ruffian, Branch Leaders

5 posts Page 1 of 1

Topic author
LuxBulbis
Clan Member

I know it's been quite some time since I've been on Minecraft, but the world has been reset since I've been online. NobleNinja told me to post on the forums about being repromoted as I was accepted through the applicant process a few years ago (perhaps around 4 years ago or so)? It'll be great to play with everyone again, and thank you very much for taking the time to read my message! :) Let me know if there's anything else I need to do.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Bescot
Clan Member

I have done this for you. Hope to see you in-game soon.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
LuxBulbis
Clan Member

Thank you very much!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{llNobleNinjall
Clan Member

I think it is also worth noting that @LuxBulbis's friend (I have forget her name) seems to be muted or something and can only talk through the /me command. I know it is unrelated to the topic but it was relevant when I told Lux she could post here to get re-promoted.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Bescot
Clan Member

I doubt she would be muted but I know ShylanGuy was having similar issues and managed to solve it. I will try to catch him and get back to you.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
5 posts Page 1 of 1