Applicant --> Member?

Sandbox game "Minecraft is a game about placing blocks while running from skeletons." Server Status MCF Thread

Moderators: }SoC{Alden, }SoC{Djp49, }SoC{macandcheeze, }SoC{Ruffian, Branch Leaders

4 posts Page 1 of 1

Topic author
}SoC{gameboy3307
Clan Member

hello JohnSolo. as you probably know, i am now an applicant too, and i asked questions about how the app-member thing worked. so here it is: 3 plp have to vote for you. its that simple... at the moment i think i have 2 plp that have voted for me. so thats how you become member. hope this helped u. bye! hf in mc

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{tommyflaps
Teamspeak Admin

1 vote for both

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Lazer
Clan Council

Hi there JohnSolo! gameboy is mostly correct! It is currently 2 recommendations needed to become a member of the clan! The best way to do this is to be active on the server, forums, and TeamSpeak! Without getting too pushy, mention that you're an applicant and needing recommendations. That way they are aware of it, but don't get annoyed. That's my best advice! Really the best thing to do is be around so people know who you are, and casually mention that you need recs to get into the clan. :)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Lazer
Clan Council

JohnSolo wrote:
Ok, thanks, Lazer and Gameboy, that helps a lot. Since tommyflaps has already voted for me, can you vote for me as well, Lazer? That would be 2 votes in all, which is enough recommendations for my membership to SoC to be considered... I have stated several times on the server that I am currently an applicant, I'm quite active on the server (I go on at least 6 times a week), and I am currently active on the forums. :)
I won't just yet, but if you see me on TeamSpeak or in-game, remind me! I'd like to meet you online at least once before I send a recommendation your way! I'm sure there are others who would be glad to do it right now though! :)

*EDIT*
Just checked, you already have two recommendations. :D

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
4 posts Page 1 of 1