SoC Minecraft Video?/Minecraft Play-together Nights?

Sandbox game "Minecraft is a game about placing blocks while running from skeletons." Server Status MCF Thread

Moderators: }SoC{Alden, }SoC{Djp49, }SoC{macandcheeze, }SoC{Ruffian, Branch Leaders

4 posts Page 1 of 1

Topic author
}SoC{DragonStar
Clan Member

Hello, fellow soldiers!

As some of you may not be aware, I have a YouTube channel that I post videos to every now and then. I was thinking of ways to add more variety to my channel, and I thought, "what if I did something in Minecraft with a small group of people from SoC?"

So, here are some ideas:
- Get on a minigame server and record (I can create a private serve on Mineplex with my rank on there)
- Possibly start a survival series once things get setup on the new Minecraft server
- Do largers games like uhc or something with a larger groups
- any other multiplayer aspect of Minecraft

Tell me if you guys would be interested in doing something like this with me. And, if you don't feel comfortable having your voice on YouTube, then you don't have to talk. I just want to see if I can get a group of SoC Minecrafters that would like to record a video every now and then.

Feel free to pitch in your own thoughts about this too!

~}SoC{DragonStar

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Hunter
Clan Member

I certainly have ideas for minigames, mostly PVP based. I'm not really a hoarder, but I do have a fair amount of stuff, so I'd gladly help out with building and participation.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
}SoC{DragonStar
Clan Member

}SoC{Hunter wrote:
I certainly have ideas for minigames, mostly PVP based. I'm not really a hoarder, but I do have a fair amount of stuff, so I'd gladly help out with building and participation.
No, like we would play on other servers for minigames, like Mineplex in particular. I have started a survival series on the SoC server though. If you want you can join, but it would be nice if you had a mic.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Hunter
Clan Member

I'll see what I can do.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links