The Minecraft Christmas Story REMAKE!

Sandbox game "Minecraft is a game about placing blocks while running from skeletons." Server Status MCF Thread

Moderators: }SoC{Alden, }SoC{Djp49, }SoC{macandcheeze, }SoC{Ruffian, Branch Leaders

14 posts Page 1 of 1

Topic author
}SoC{DragonStar
Clan Member

Hello, wonderful Minecrafters of SoC!

So, as some of you know, last year I made a Minecraft Christmas Story video. You can watch that here. I am happy to announce that this year, I am producing a remake of this video! With that said, I am in need of people to help make this possible. The following are needed:
  • 10-20 actors
  • 1-2 other people to help for script writing (I already have someone working on the script, but more peeps for this would be appreciated)
  • maybe other recorders (must be able to record good framerate. Actual quality, I don't really care, as long as it isn't extremely pixelated)
Acting roles:
  • Narrator
  • Mary
  • Joseph
  • Three Wise Men
  • King Herald
  • Baby Jesus
  • Gabriel the Angel
  • Shepherds (a couple or so)
  • Inn Keeper
  • Friends(for the beginning and end of the video):
    • Brian(Taken)
    • Ralphie
    • Matthew
    • Mark
    • Luke
    • John
Some of you might be wondering, "Wait, DragonStar, why are Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John in this story?" and you are right; they shouldn't be in the story, so they are not. These are actually the names of a group of friends that start talking about the Christmas story at a Christmas gathering, in which have no affiliation with the disciples from the Bible. You can thank my friend Brian for coming up with the genius names! :P

We will probably start working on this Saturday, December 19th, so if you would like to participate, please let me know either by replying to this thread, messaging me on the forum, or by emailing me at dragonstar2424@gmail.com. Additionally, spread the word to other Christian Minecrafters who may want in on this! The more people the better!

God bless,
DragonStar Gaming

P.S. We will probably not have this released by Christmas for those that are wondering.
Last edited by }SoC{DragonStar on Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Ruffian
Branch Leader

I think this is a wonderful idea Dragon! I so enjoyed the video too!!!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
}SoC{DragonStar
Clan Member

Thanks Ruffian!

Also, i need builders as well, so let me know if you would like to fill that role!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Hunter
Clan Member

Builders, eh? I'll gladly assist with that. Shoot me a list of whatever you need.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
}SoC{DragonStar
Clan Member

}SoC{Hunter wrote:
Builders, eh? I'll gladly assist with that. Shoot me a list of whatever you need.
Alright! Thanks brother! Keep checking back to this thread! I'll probably post times when we'll be working on this.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Ruffian
Branch Leader

}SoC{Hunter wrote:
Thank you Hunter!
I can help supply some building materials, let me know. I will become a "Raider of my Lost Ark" xD

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Ruffian
Branch Leader

I really want to see this happen! I will try to do some recording if you still have a need for that? I also have my alt mc account named King Jesus and He has the Jesus skin. He can be like doing intense flying and zapping bad guys with His awesome love, hehe! Jk ;) I do login with Him sometimes and place Him in the Holy Place in Ezekiel's temple on the server just because that scene looks great :-D
As far as the building, have you asked some of our most epic builders? I don't want to volunteer anyone not my place but yeah catch them on TS and see.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Hunter
Clan Member

}SoC{Ruffian wrote:
I can help supply some building materials, let me know. I will become a "Raider of my Lost Ark" xD
That was too much. My chest hurts from laughing at that one. xD

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Ruffian
Branch Leader

Well your new story has me checking the forum for the next installment xD

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
}SoC{DragonStar
Clan Member

}SoC{Ruffian wrote:
I really want to see this happen! I will try to do some recording if you still have a need for that? I also have my alt mc account named King Jesus and He has the Jesus skin. He can be like doing intense flying and zapping bad guys with His awesome love, hehe! Jk ;) I do login with Him sometimes and place Him in the Holy Place in Ezekiel's temple on the server just because that scene looks great :-D
As far as the building, have you asked some of our most epic builders? I don't want to volunteer anyone not my place but yeah catch them on TS and see.
I would love to have a second recorder! A few things I might let people know though. 1) I have asked someone to get a server up for recording, so it will not take place on SoC. 2) It will be creative mode building, not survival. I do still need people, so if you would, please spread the word!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Ruffian
Branch Leader

}SoC{DragonStar wrote:
I would love to have a second recorder! A few things I might let people know though. 1) I have asked someone to get a server up for recording, so it will not take place on SoC. 2) It will be creative mode building, not survival. I do still need people, so if you would, please spread the word!
Oh dear, I wish you would have put this in your first post. There is a creative world here :P

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
}SoC{DragonStar
Clan Member

Yes but there are things that I want to be able to do, such as add a few mods (like the furniture mod)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Ruffian
Branch Leader

Oh right I see. Yeah, I loved those mods I used to use Jammy Furniture. I was just looking at an old screen I took of that mods items and thinking how I sooo missed it. Mojang needs to get right and get us some inside décor items indeed. If I find it again I might post it.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
}SoC{DragonStar
Clan Member

Unfortunately, I was unable to gather enough people for this, so this will have to wait for another time. I'm think maybe we'll do some videos like this during the Summer, though, so if you would like be apart of any acting, narrator, recorder, editor, or help in anyway, please let me know and we may be able to something! :)

Sincerely,
DragonStar

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
14 posts Page 1 of 1