MiniGames?!

Sandbox game "Minecraft is a game about placing blocks while running from skeletons." Server Status MCF Thread

Moderators: }SoC{Alden, }SoC{Djp49, }SoC{macandcheeze, }SoC{Ruffian, Branch Leaders

6 posts Page 1 of 1

Topic author
}SoC{macandcheeze
Branch Leader

hey guys!

In our meeting on sunday we talked about added more minigames. Here is where we would like to put your suggestions, please provide Links and a bit of INFO about the game :) Thanks guys!!!! can't wait to see what you come up with.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Vyvyan
Guardian

Soup PVP - I have a plugin and Map already to go if you are interested.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Foxy
Clan Member

Run from the Beast: I couldn't find a link :/ so I will just explain it.

How to play:
- 1 person is the beast and the others are runners.
- The beast gets diamond armour and a diamond sword. The beast's job is to kill all runners before they get to the end.
- Runners must run through the parkour map and get the enchanted diamond armour and sword to kill the beast.
- If the beast kills all runners the beast wins. All runners alive when beast dies win.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
}SoC{macandcheeze
Branch Leader

Sounding good guys. It'd be nice to see a few more suggestions, perhaps we can add quite a few more to the map.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Vyvyan
Guardian

Other Mini games that I also Like the look of are:
- Walls
- OITC (One in the Chamber)
- 1 vs 1 Arenas
- Spleef
- Temple Run (Not sure if you can still get this?)

Cheers

Vyv

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

BreezeEasy

ive had this idea for a long time. but any way. its more of a event then any thing so the name is American ninja warrior. its a tv show and I like the idea of having it be a event so I already made a demo course. if you want to see it let me know. Time to explain it.
1- So there will be 4 stages. stage 1 the easiest. stage 2 medium. stage 3 hardest. then stage 4 will be a timed climb up a tower by jumping from ladder to ladder.
2- If you fall even 1 you are out and have to wait for the next time this is a event.
3- The winner will get 25 diamonds. For the first 5 seasons. If no one wins in the first 5 seasons of this the prize will be upgraded to 40 diamonds.
4- If some one does win the course will be harder the next season and so on.
5- this could be hosted every month or every 3 months or even just 1 a year.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
6 posts Page 1 of 1