MC Server Issues? Post here!

Sandbox game "Minecraft is a game about placing blocks while running from skeletons." Server Status MCF Thread

Moderators: }SoC{Alden, }SoC{Djp49, }SoC{macandcheeze, }SoC{Ruffian, Branch Leaders

109 posts Page 3 of 3

}SoC{Arrow
Clan Council

I will not enable elytra plus in the end. People were using it in order to stockpile all of the loot, in particular other elytras.
This was not what I intended it to be used for and thus I disabled it.

Zhorse could be enabled for the nether and the end but I'm not entirely sure why this would be needed.

-------------------------------------------------------
A server icon and slightly better description have been added.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Bescot
Clan Member

The server appears to be down again.

I agree about elytra plus, that makes sense. But zh in the end and nether would be great - I have my reasons ;)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Bescot
Clan Member

Having issues re-fueling my ElytraPlus, in that I can't. I've just wasted a whole stack of coal blocks, and the fuel is still on 0.

EDIT: This seems to be ok now. It's a weird bug with ElytraPlus but isn't limited to 1.11 as Zoe and Mike were having the same issue before. I just fixed it by wearing it and trying to use it and then it was ok.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Arrow
Clan Council

No. It already exists in the form of an mcmmo skill and is therefor not needed.
The mcmmo version is also far more balanced.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Arrow
Clan Council

}SoC{Bescot wrote:
Having issues re-fueling my ElytraPlus, in that I can't. I've just wasted a whole stack of coal blocks, and the fuel is still on 0.

EDIT: This seems to be ok now. It's a weird bug with ElytraPlus but isn't limited to 1.11 as Zoe and Mike were having the same issue before. I just fixed it by wearing it and trying to use it and then it was ok.

It's been a bug for awhile but I can't figure out what actually causes it. I tried to figure it out at one point but couldn't find a consistent reason that it occurred.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Bescot
Clan Member

I pop on occasionally and sometimes see people. But I agree it hasn't been as busy lately.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Bescot
Clan Member

Server seems to be down

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Nylan
Clan Member

So is this server gone for good? its understanndable if so but im just curious

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Bescot
Clan Member

HI Nylan, sorry for the late reply. As far as I am aware the server is gone for good unless there's a lot of demand to get it up again. Over the last few months of it being up, hardly anyone was ever online. Something happened that broke it and I think the decision was taken not to reinstate it.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
109 posts Page 3 of 3