Branch Retirement: A Goodbye

Official SoC Branch for Runescape. Jagex forum thread
4 posts Page 1 of 1

Topic author
}SoC{Arrow
Clan Council

Unfortunately the Runescape Branch has reached a point of inactivity.
We have had a long and productive career and although the game still lives and still has potential, we have run out of resources.
We lost our branch officers due to various circumstances and the branch leaders now lack the time to dedicate to running the branch.
While I know there are a few of you who still play from time to time and enjoy the events we had we lack the necessary leadership, activity, and time to continue operations.
The structure of the clan will still remain in-game and I still encourage everyone to direct those who are interested in joining to our clan forums.
It is still possible that the branch could return one day, and I would love to see that happen, but for now we must say goodbye.
It has been an honor serving you as a branch leader and I am glad I had the opportunity to help build this clan.
I hope that we can all remember that what we are doing here is building a family. Bringing people closer together and creating a positive, uplifting environment.
We are doing it all for the glory of God. Although the branch is leaving us we still have a bright future and can continue to serve the lord as he calls us to.
I am sad to see the branch go, but I can't wait to see what God has in store for the future.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Djp49
Branch Leader

:( ^ I second this. Very sad to see it go, but I suppose it's for the best. And like Arrow said, maybe someday we can get it going again. It's been fun fellows.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Chrickell

Hello all :)

My name is Chris and I have recently found your site/clan. I have been playing RuneScape since 2004 (my 6th grade year), with my current account just recently receiving the 10 year veteran cape a month ago. I have taken some time off (never more than a few months at a time - mostly due to studies) but recently rejoined the game. I have been a Christian since I was my freshman year of high school and have since graduated with my B.S. in Communication from a Christian University.

I am posting here because I have not found a thread (I apologize if I've missed it) suggesting that the Runescape branch has since re-opened. I would love it if this were true. I am still fairly active, roughly 2 hrs minimum a day. Although that is not a whole lot, I am currently completing my Masters of Divinity at Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary and getting married this summer as well! (ha, so much!)

At any rate, I would love to help re-launch and recruit for this clan branch, or at the very least to peak some interest in starting a Christian clan back on RuneScape. I've found two others that are currently active but are either not entirely recruiting new members or I found them to be without substance to back their Christian title (not that I am anyone to judge, necessarily, but if someone is to represent our savior they ought to do their best to maintain the fruit of the spirit).

I've helped run a clan before, but to be fair it only had roughly 30 members. So nothing as large as I am sensing that you guys have had in the past. But if you think you currently have any interest, or if anyone of you would be interested in maintaining and resurrecting your RuneScape branch, or joining a Christian clan in general for RuneScape, let me know!

My RuneScape username I use most is "iSucceeed". I have my own Money Making guides I share with friends for both f2p and p2p, I have the questing cape, nine 99's, and my total level is 2400. This isn't meant to be a brag, by any means. But just simply a means of sharing that I, although not knowing everything about the game at all, I am fairly familiar with skilling and questing enough to know quite a few methods and tips for helping new and fairly experienced players! :)

I just love to play and hangout and the game is infinitely more enjoyable when there are others to play with! I look forward to hearing back from you all :) I will be checking back in a day or so!

Kind Regards,

Chris

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{R3NNiS
Guardian Elder

Though it would be a challenge, SoC is definitely open to the possibility...first steps would be testing interest in our own clan to see if anyone still plays, then if that's something you can work with, some sort of recruiting. You are welcome to apply, www.apply.teamsoc.net

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
4 posts Page 1 of 1