Citadel Revival/ Clan System Rework

Official SoC Branch for Runescape. Jagex forum thread
3 posts Page 1 of 1

Topic author
}SoC{Arrow
Clan Council

Ever since the clan system in runescape came out and I got a chance to experience it I have been dissatisfied with the way it works.

In general the protections put in place to prevent larger clans from gaining an advantage have served as a massive punishment to smaller clans.
The citadel feels very limited in use and seems to lack any overall reward.
There is no good way to get messages to everyone in your clan.
The current system does not promote unity/working together, nor does it cater to players of all skill levels.
These are just a few of my many issues with the clan system

I have decided that I wish to do a detailed writeup of all of my concerns along with numerous suggestions as to how the current clan system could be fixed.
Before I start this writeup I would like to revive the citadel if possible.

The main reasons I want to do this are:

1.To make sure all of my complaints are still valid as the clan system has been updated recently.
2. To try out the clan avatars and see if they feel like an actual motivation/ worthwhile reward.
3. To see how far, in our current state, the clan can progress in citadel development.
4. To see if bringing the citadel back will cause a spike in activity as it did when it was first released.

Obviously I will be doing other research besides this, including finding some of the original release notes on the citadel so I can have direct quotes from jagex.

Once I finish the writeup I plan to post it here as a draft so that people can give me feedback/edit it before I post it on the runescape forums.
This basic idea is part of a new movement I would like to focus on that can hopefully help change the runescape community for the better.

If you can help with this please let me know. If possible post dates/times that you can get on runescape.

I know this thread is rather vague, but at this point it is intended to be.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Djp49
Branch Leader

Cool! I'd be glad to assist. On weekends, I'm able to get on throughout the day, on weekdays it's typically in the evening.

I'll see who I can round up and get back to ya.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Justice
Clan Member

I've started playing again so I'd be glad to help with this. I don't think my account is part of the clan though so I'll need someone to add me.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
3 posts Page 1 of 1