No Time

Official SoC Branch for Runescape. Jagex forum thread
4 posts Page 1 of 1

Topic author
}SoC{Osons
Clan Member

Hey guys, In light of my post in the Praise Reports/Prayer Requests section, I've found myself at a deficit time wise. So unfortunately I can't afford to invest anymore time in Runescape. After five years, it's time for me to liquidate all of my items and give the money over to the RS branch clan. I'll be doing that either tonight or tomorrow. It's been fun getting to know you all and I should be dropping in from time to time to say hi.
}SoC{Osons wrote:
After much belly-aching in prayer about how much I dispise my welding career of 20 years, I believe God is charting out a new course for me. Next semester, I'll be taking my first part time course in the Master of Divinity program. I'm pretty excited about becomming a pastor.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Djp49
Branch Leader

It's been great playin' with ya, Rick. :) I'll be praying for you in this. It's hard to see a close SoC member (and branch member)leave, but if it's God's will, then we should be joyous and optimistic about the future opportunities opened up.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Zf_Bagman
Clan Member

It was a pleasure getting to meet you and learn a little bit about you. I wish you the best on your path!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Fair
Clan Member

Sorry to see you go Osons but pray that God will bless you richly. Take care and if you ever find a few moments please let us know how you are getting on :)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
4 posts Page 1 of 1