Hey TF2 peoples are you alive?

Discussion for Team Fortress 2
This is a Retired branch. Server information no longer applies, except member hosted servers dated 3/12 or later
3 posts Page 1 of 1

Topic author
The Mighty Gerbil

Hey I was checking my listing of TF2 Christian servers and yours displays as dead. Have you guys taken it down or what? If you've got a new ip let me know so I can put you back on the list.

Also, shamelessly, if your server is gone or you have too few to get together our server still gets decent traffic every week on Toj TF2 Tuesdays 8:00 central 8.12.19.2:27015 . If you guys ever want to check us out we could use the business. I've seen a few Socs on occasion but I figure you all may not remember us.

Note currently I've passworded our server until after Nov 6th so anyone (who can keep it G rated) who wants to cooperatively farm gifts on Eyeaduct can come in. Password is tojevent if you want to farm. It's doubtful we will get together outside of Tuesdays to do so though because we already farmed. I'd just thought I'd mention it in case anyone tries to join with the password on.

Tribe of Judah Chapter Leader,
The Mighty Gerbil

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Jarred
Guardian Elder

Our branch has been pretty lifeless so the server was taken down. I'm not sure who all regularly pubs nowadays. Hopefully anybody who does can join you all, so thanks for the info. : )

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
The Mighty Gerbil

Well sorry to hear that :( . If you guys do end up having some interested in playing but don't have enough to sustain your own server I'd consider giving out admin to some of your old admins who had proved responsible. Our server is vacant most days than Tuesdays (and days TF2 updates hit) and I know you guys had your get together on the weekends. An infrequent Soc hoedown could help us both and you could always get your own server again later if Soc business picked up. We could even plan a one time joint event if you guys do end up having a player or two.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
3 posts Page 1 of 1