TF2 Spy Montage: Spies N Stuff

Discussion for Team Fortress 2
This is a Retired branch. Server information no longer applies, except member hosted servers dated 3/12 or later
7 posts Page 1 of 1

Topic author
}SoC{Goldfish-Boy
Guardian

Yesterday I finished my first Team Fortress 2 Spy Montage!!! I titled it 'Spies N Stuff' because I used the song Ghosts N Stuff. :D

Enjoy!
4RcSMkPps7Y

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Lazer
Clan Council

Very nice! What setup do you use? I used to be an epic Spy. Then all the new weapons came out and I stopped playing for a bit, and now I'm terrible. :P

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
}SoC{Goldfish-Boy
Guardian

What do you mean by setup? What weapons?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Lazer
Clan Council

Yeah. Like I use the default loadout except for my watch, which I use the cloak and dagger, though I'm considering switching back to the original.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
}SoC{Goldfish-Boy
Guardian

I used the Enforcer which stats are '0.5 sec increase in time taken to cloak. +20% damage dealt'. And the watch I used is The Enthusiast's Timepiece which 'is only found when Tycho wagers it in Poker Night at the Inventory, and is gotten by removing him from play and winning the hand'. It's just a skin for the normal watch.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Lazer
Clan Council

}SoC{GoldFish-Boy wrote:
I used the Enforcer which stats are '0.5 sec increase in time taken to cloak. +20% damage dealt'. And the watch I used is The Enthusiast's Timepiece which 'is only found when Tycho wagers it in Poker Night at the Inventory, and is gotten by removing him from play and winning the hand'. It's just a skin for the normal watch.
I was thinking that it had a different skin, but the use of it was very similar to the original.

Yeah, I want the Enforcer. I value my pistol more than a fast cloak time. :P

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
}SoC{Goldfish-Boy
Guardian

I think it need a fixing, a bit to powerful, but still, it's fun to use. :D

Link:
BBcode: