TF2 server, where are you all?

Discussion for Team Fortress 2
This is a Retired branch. Server information no longer applies, except member hosted servers dated 3/12 or later
8 posts Page 1 of 1

Topic author
RedYellowBlueBlast
Old Applicant

Hey all!

I'm relatively new around here and I was really wanting to play some Team Fortress 2 with fellow Christian gamers, but it seems that every time I go look at the serve, no one is ever on. Do you all not play this game anymore? :P

Thanks!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{MakeHimFamous
Clan Member

X2...i got on TS and everyone is kinda in there own world....

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Kaz
Clan Member

TF2 branch isn't too alive at the moment. :) Most people have moved onto different games or don't play in our server so there's not a lot of activity.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Ell

Have an event to bring members back into the server for a day! :D

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Kaz
Clan Member

^ Not really my responsibility. I'm not the branch leader anymore (despite what the forum says) so I can't do that.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{MakeHimFamous
Clan Member

Does the majority of people run it out of the steam client? if so it should be that hard if you have mostly everyone on your friends list. I understand it's not your title anymore but maybe you could pm the person who is in charge?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Ell

The active leaders should read all the posts in their branch so..

You guys need an event day to revive this branch! Make a poll or something to ask about what days to hold an event then put a topic on the forums about the event with an premade date!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Kyle
Teamspeak Admin

}SoC{Ellmattay wrote:
The active leaders should read all the posts in their branch so..
I've been snowboarding in Colorado for the past week for spring break and just got home so reading now. :)

We had a branch leader meeting before I left for vacation and the poll idea was brought up. I was actually about to put one before I read this thread.

As for the server, whenever I am not busy with competitive stuff or wasting time with internet spaceships I don't mind getting in the server. I actually invite tons of people from my Steam friend's list multiple times a week since I don't think I can post Steam announcements yet. I'd love to play some TF2 with you guys so add me on Steam. My name should be "kylall77" and my current alias is "ksT^ Kyle }SoC{"

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
8 posts Page 1 of 1