Hey Guys and Girls

Discussion for Team Fortress 2
This is a Retired branch. Server information no longer applies, except member hosted servers dated 3/12 or later
10 posts Page 1 of 1

Topic author
}SoC{Kyle
Teamspeak Admin

So, you probably already know that I am now a branch leader for TF2. I haven't been all that active (in TF2) since I was given the position because of Christmas break but now with a regular schedule flowing again with school and everything I can be on daily. My goal right now is to start having people hop on the SoC TF2 server. I know a lot of you guys join up and play on the CC server, that's great but after some testing I've noticed once we get a few people in our own server it can easily become full as well. Why is this important? Well, if we can get regulars to start playing in our server and have a daily flow of traffic that's just more people that we can talk to about Christ. Now, I don't just mean spam Bible verses in chat; but to acquire a growing community on our server that we can invite here to the forums and have serious talks about God. We can help people grow into a life with Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. So with this I encourage you to hop on the SoC server whenever you get the chance. Invite your friends to the game and keep the server going. Like I stated above, you start to get regulars in a server and that would be great. :) So, whenever you're bored in the evenings, or up for some TF2, hop in our server and we can have some fun! (and do something for God while we're at it) :D

I'm up for TF2 every night around 6-7PM Central US time.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{ZEDD
Clan Member

MY Tf2 decided to stop launching properly, but I'm aiming to hop on at least once a week.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Jaguar
Clan Member

}SoC{ZEDD wrote:
MY Tf2 decided to stop launching properly, but I'm aiming to hop on at least once a week.
uninstall/reinstall?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{mtl171
Clan Member

}SoC{ZEDD wrote:
nah just verify your game files. WAY faster then redownloading 9GBs.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Kaz
Clan Member

Thanks for doing this, Kyle. If I get the time, I'll try to squeeze in every now and then.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Goldfish-Boy
Guardian

WOOOOT!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{ZEDD
Clan Member

}SoC{Jaguar wrote:
}SoC{ZEDD wrote:
uninstall/reinstall?
}SoC{mtl171 wrote:
}SoC{ZEDD wrote:
nah just verify your game files. WAY faster then redownloading 9GBs.
Did both, didn't work, I ended up deleting the game and launching it with no files there and it worked. Don't ask why.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Lawlzords
Clan Member

:D
Good job on becoming branch leader. You'll be a great one :D. But seriously, WHAT DO YOU DO AS A BRANCH LEADER???? But anyways, congrats and you know that I am trying to help you get tf2 branch up again. :D So congrats once again. Another smiley face for the heck of it. :D

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
}SoC{Kyle
Teamspeak Admin

}SoC{Lawlzords wrote:
:D
Good job on becoming branch leader. You'll be a great one :D. But seriously, WHAT DO YOU DO AS A BRANCH LEADER???? But anyways, congrats and you know that I am trying to help you get tf2 branch up again. :D So congrats once again. Another smiley face for the heck of it. :D
Sorry must have missed you post. :) Thanks a lot! If you want to help out, please, hop on the server anytime time, invite friends, and have a good time. (and invite me if I am not aware of the server having people in it) :D

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{HigherDestiny
Clan Member

I'm up for it any time, I'm an avid TF2 player after all :)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
10 posts Page 1 of 1