Do you guys still want this?

Discussion for Team Fortress 2
This is a Retired branch. Server information no longer applies, except member hosted servers dated 3/12 or later
8 posts Page 1 of 1

Topic author
}SoC{Kaz
Clan Member

Do you guys still want this branch to get going?

I'd love it to, thought I've not been active as I should. If this branch has any chance, there needs to be BIG changes in activity. I can't be around to always pop an announcement to get the server going (or any other group admin for that matter), and the server needs to be self sustaining. Do you guys want that? If so, we need to start playing together, on the SoC server. When you're bored or just playing TF2, we need you to hop on the server. When you see an announcement, we need you to hop on the server. The server is at its lowest as far as percentile goes (35...) and it'll be hard to come back. I'm not sure that we're going to be able to do it. But, if you guys think it can we all need to be COMMITTED. Right now, the branch lacks that.

Do you guys want a change?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Unity8
Clan Member

I think I have played more in the last month in our TF2 server then I have in the intire time I have had TF2.

Anyway where are these announcements agian?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
}SoC{Kaz
Clan Member

}SoC{Unity8 wrote:
I think I have played more in the last month in our TF2 server then I have in the intire time I have had TF2.

Anyway where are these announcements agian?
They pop up if you have them enabled on steam. And I'm glad you're on the server a lot, the thing is we need to get a lot more than that :)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Kyle
Teamspeak Admin

When people are in the server I'll usually hop on if I have time. If the server is full up people I know I'll be on there the first chance I get. I don't really go to other servers though. I still want this branch because there is nothing better then a few games of people I know on our server. It's just good fun. I know I'm not as active because of EVE and school, but I still would love for the branch to keep going.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Jace
Clan Member

*removed*

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Goldfish-Boy
Guardian

You can't get rid of this branch! TF2 is my all time favorite game, I play almost every time we can play the computer. :D

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Unity8
Clan Member

I have not been able to connect to our servers in over 2 weeks? can't seem to find our server even with IP. :|

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
}SoC{Kaz
Clan Member

}SoC{Unity8 wrote:
I have not been able to connect to our servers in over 2 weeks? can't seem to find our server even with IP. :|
I don't know what's up wit that. Last I heard Tech was working on it, not sure though.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
8 posts Page 1 of 1