Tf2 Branch Roster

Discussion for Team Fortress 2
This is a Retired branch. Server information no longer applies, except member hosted servers dated 3/12 or later
5 posts Page 1 of 1

Topic author
}SoC{Kaz
Clan Member

Yes, I know there's a thread on this already, but this gets people's attention easier than bumping the other thread :P

To try and get an idea on how to help the branch more, I want to get a roster of active members. I'd prefer you all to post if you're playing at least every week or so (every month when you have the time isn't really what I mean :P), just so I know how well we can sustain a server if everyone plays :)

Roster as of Sunday, September 15, 2010.

-Kaz
-Kyle
-Crumpt

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Kyle
Teamspeak Admin

Add me.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Drew
Clan Member

I'm on TF2 and Halo 1, and I have signed up at the TF2 Steam. My Steam is The Last Own in a lot of alts, check me out.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Toby
Clan Member

AHHH ITS DREW!!!! Hey Man, Yeah I play Team Fortress 2. I just need to hook it up to my Gateway. 6GB Ddr2, 2.8GHZ processor, HD 3200 Graphics, 64 Bit operatiing system. Its the best I have right now besides the mac, or the emachine... Or the HP.... Or the Dells... or the toshiba... '.' ..... Or the servers.... But anyways I luv TF2 its a pretty sweet game. I was on the server I think.... There was someone SoC in there. And my name on steam is T°ß¥. That way i'm easier to find. AND i'm on the Steam SoC if you want to add me. P.S. I'm Half way and 3/4's quaters new here!!! :)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Jaguar
Clan Member

I play..

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links