bored much? :D

Discussion of all things related to the Starcraft game series. Battlenet Forum Thread

Moderators: }SoC{KIdD, }SoC{GLO

3 posts Page 1 of 1

Topic author
}SoC{Soroy
Guardian

}SoC{S-043, }SoC{Tri-Slayer, and }SoC{Soroy (me) decided to max out a fastest map... which means reach the unit limit with only drones, overlords, hatcheries, and other buildings
we all managed to have 200/200 pop of drones, and although the map didn't say "cannot create more units", it wasn't making the larva... which for zerg means the same thing :P
we also covered the entire map in creep, but since you can't really take screenies of the entire map...we didn't really try lol, but it was still ALL covered in creep (other than the space inbetween bases, of course)
we then all moved to top right, and all mined from the same minerals and covered it with our ovies (almost completely :shock: )
tri kept on telling us that he'd mine out the top right... but he didn't quite get there :P , and that was extremely boring do I don't blame him

also, tri left first... and meanwhile Dan and I just stared at 200 drones unstacking themselves from mining :shock:

SCREENIES:
(and no, we're not being racist or anything by having red white and blue as our colors.. it just happened)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Laddy
Reserve Council

haha. that's awesome.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links