}Soldiers of Christ{ Xbox Live Play-Together Night 11-6-15

The branch for the Xbox One and Xbox 360. Xbox Live Facebook, Halo 5 Spartan Company, Destiny Clan
6 posts Page 1 of 1

Topic author
}SoC{ShaunKL
Clan Member

THE SOLDIERS OF CHRIST XBOX LIVE PLAY-TOGETHER NIGHT
Get REQ'd
This time we will be playing HALO 5!, Friday, November 6th. (that's 11/06/15 if you cant read words... or 06/11/15 if you cant read that...)

ShaunKL will be leading the event, look for his gamertag to join or send invite requests to.

Given Forge is not out yet, I imagine we'll be playing nonsensically big FFA matches (Anyone remember Legendary Rumble?).

We'll get started somewhere around 8PM Eastern Standard Time (Which is 7pm Central, 6pm Mountain, 5pm Pacific). If you are outside the Continental US, this is a handy website to help you out.

Don't feel like you have to show up at said time, if you have to come later, that's perfectly fine!

If you have any questions, or want to RSVP (though not needed), post below, PM, or Xbox Live message }SoC{ShaunKL.

Hope to see you there!
ShaunKL

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Goldfish-Boy
Guardian

I will try to be there! Saturday's never really work out for me, BUT I'LL TRY MY DARNDEST!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
}SoC{ShaunKL
Clan Member

}SoC{Goldfish-Boy wrote:
I will try to be there! Saturday's never really work out for me, BUT I'LL TRY MY DARNDEST!
Erk~ I actually meant for that to be Friday, the date has been adjusted.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Goldfish-Boy
Guardian

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

PredatorTitan85
Clan Member

Hey guys - I'm a new applicant (and not typically a forum user) but very interested in getting involved in the Xbox Live community of SoC to have some like-minded gamers to share multiplayer with. I'd love to be a part of the Spartan Company, if possible. Not sure what would speed along that process - but anyway, I wanted to meet you guys and at least say, "Hey."

So...Hey :)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{unAWARE
Clan Member

I know it's been a LONG while since I've played with you guys, but you can count me in this week! See you guys tonight!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
6 posts Page 1 of 1