XBL Branch Announcements 10/3/15

The branch for the Xbox One and Xbox 360. Xbox Live Facebook, Halo 5 Spartan Company, Destiny Clan
4 posts Page 1 of 1

Topic author
}SoC{BrownSound
Guardian Elder

Hey everyone, time for some quick announcements. Expand the spoilers for info!

Facebook Updates
► Show Spoiler
Halo 5 is coming!
► Show Spoiler
Taking hold of your Destiny
► Show Spoiler
ROSTER UPDATES ARE UPDATES... and things.
► Show Spoiler
Getting back into the swing of things.

As you may have noticed by reading some of the updates, we're slowly ramping back up for some new content and getting back in the saddle here on Xbox Live. There's a lot of really fun games and opportunities for everyone at }SoC{ to be a part of. So we'd like to encourage you to join us whenever we have an XBL party chat open, or if we're playing Halo, Destiny, or some other game.

Unfortunately, real life does kick in the form of Jobs, School, and so much more, which always takes a priority. Sometimes this means we aren't able to get back to you guys, and we sincerely apologize to you members, applicants, and visitors alike whom we haven't been able to interact with due to things like this. We would like to extend another opportunity for you guys to join up with us in whatever we do, and we hope you'll stick around for the future.

So take care everyone, these next few months are going to be nuts, and we'll see you online!
-The Xbox Live Branch Leadership

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{TheKid
Clan Member

Thanks for the update! My GT is xxN0B0DYxx12 (the Os are zeros (0))

I normally only play offline right now, but I hope that will change soon. Is there going to be any more Xbox 360 Play Togethers???? Some of the XBL members might not have Xbox One *cough* *cough* me*cough*, but they may still want to get involved with }SoC{. Thanks again!
-TheKid (Ian)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Mairahun

I have never read anything magical this before.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
}SoC{BrownSound
Guardian Elder

}SoC{TheKid wrote:
Thanks for the update! My GT is xxN0B0DYxx12 (the Os are zeros (0))

I normally only play offline right now, but I hope that will change soon. Is there going to be any more Xbox 360 Play Togethers???? Some of the XBL members might not have Xbox One *cough* *cough* me*cough*, but they may still want to get involved with }SoC{. Thanks again!
-TheKid (Ian)
I'll help get your GT updated soon.

We do have plans for 360 PT nights, also we are very hopeful about the coming public launch of Backwards Compatibility on Xbox One also. Stay tuned.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
4 posts Page 1 of 1