Warface

The branch for the Xbox One and Xbox 360. Xbox Live Facebook, Halo 5 Spartan Company, Destiny Clan
3 posts Page 1 of 1

Topic author
}SoC{APG Celt
Clan Member

Quest and I have been playing this free downloadable game, I noticed that there was a possibility to form a clan within the game so I did the )SoC( clan. I hope that I haven't stepped on any toes or breached any protocols. Anyone who plays the game who wants in just let me or Quest know and we will add you.

If I have have crossed a line that I should not have I am more than willing to hand off the clan to whom ever I am instructed to.

}SoC{APG Celt

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Rush of Titans
Clan Member

Thanks for inviting us! I'd give it a try, but my anti-virus software says there's a virus or something in the game (or at least the download), so I haven't played it. :( Sorry.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{R3NNiS
Guardian Elder

I appreciate you going for it in this. Council will take a look at it as a protobranch, and if it is decided necessary, arrange to receive temporary ownership/leadership for it.

Guidelines for now, do not give leadership or "officer" positions to anyone who is not a SoC member. Applicants should be directed to register on the forums before membership is given. apply.teamsoc.net Post a roster of members and applicants and current leaders. Post a link to any recruiting threads made on other forums so we can support eachother.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
3 posts Page 1 of 1