Diablo III anyone?

The branch for the Xbox One and Xbox 360. Xbox Live Facebook, Halo 5 Spartan Company, Destiny Clan
6 posts Page 1 of 1

Topic author
JoeXB

If anyone plays Diablo III on the Xbox I'd be down for some co-adventuring. Currently I have a level 43-ish Monk going thru a 2nd run on Nightmare mode Hard difficulty. Making a new character though is an option too.

Thanks.

JoeXB

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

B-Rye

can xbox and pc play together?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{BrownSound
Guardian Elder

Unfortunately no.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{DemonHunter
Clan Member

I'm up for some Diablo if you're still playing, but I have to ask: Do y'all play with mods.
If not I can re-spec my character to play legit.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
JoeXB

Are there mods on the Xbox version of Diablo III? If so I don't have them set-up, no.

P.S. An up-coming MMO called Elder Scrolls Online is going to be available on the PC, PS4, and XBO. PS4 and PC are definitely not on the same servers and I presume XBO will be separate as well. This is very unfortunate and makes the MMO worse because of the segregation of users. It would be more Massive if combined :(

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Tali
Teamspeak Admin

To be fair it probably wouldn't be very practical to integrate cross-play functionality between console and PC simply because of the design decision the console teams took and the structure of Battle Net. Plus, the overall itemization was changed and there is no auction house on the console. As far as I know, RoS will not perfectly align with console itemization and consoles have no definite information on whether they will get RoS (unless I've missed some news).

There's save editors and the ability to use Horizon; it's somewhat easy to dupe / edit items to silly levels of over-powered.

And finally, I hate ya'll for getting it on Xbox. I have it for PC & PS3 :P

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
6 posts Page 1 of 1