halo

The Fight Has only Begun!
This is a Retired branch. Server information no longer applies, except member hosted servers dated 3/12 or later
22 posts Page 1 of 1

Topic author
}SoC{FLUX
Clan Member

is anbody active on halo pc latly when ive been on nobody has been on soc server

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Unity8
Clan Member

As far as I know people are only playing it every once and a while these days.. :| I actually used to be the most active.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
}SoC{FLUX
Clan Member

any certain time that anybody is on

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{1-Bar
Guardian Elder

Usually I get on for a little bit mondays around 630 CST, thursdays about the same time, and saturdays any time of the day. Life got busy and is only going to get busier so I don't see my server time going up any time soon.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
}SoC{FLUX
Clan Member

alright im usualy on mostly on thursday at night and weekends kinnda depends anyway will it make it harder to become a clan member if nobody is on halo jw

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{elessr
Clan Member

}SoC{Unity8 wrote:
As far as I know people are only playing it every once and a while these days.. :| I actually used to be the most active.
Those were the good days :) nobody plays the good games anymore haha

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
}SoC{FLUX
Clan Member

only pc game i play is halo lol

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Unity8
Clan Member

^ The only game I play on PC is halo too. All though I do own a few games on PC just never play them. :/

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Adduxi
Clan Member

I've been very infrequent on the }SoC{ servers lately, but if I thought hanging around would bring more people, I'll give it a go.
Unfortunatly, I'm in Ireland so there is a bit of time difference :)
I play mostly Mondays and some weekends, but work is busy, so my play time is less.
One very busy server is the 'Extreme Blood Gulch' one, almost always 16 players, and very hard to get a slot on. It's modded in so far as infinate grenades, so watch out.
The other thing is some of the players are Spanish speaking, so with me not speaking Spanish, it's a bit hard to communicate.
As for some of the English speakers, let's just say the language can get very 'colourful' to say the least, and you can get flac for being in a Christian clan.
Adduxi

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{1-Bar
Guardian Elder

Trick I've seen R3NNiS do and have done myself is to server sit. Just go in and sit in the server. ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS gets some traffic. Keep your sound up to where you can hear if someone joins and go do something else while you wait. People don't get on because people aren't on. If someone is on, someone else will get on, and someone else, and etc.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
}SoC{FLUX
Clan Member

ive been on all the time when he was on the other day there way like 12 on the server

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
}SoC{FLUX
Clan Member

also beings you here can you answer my question

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Zeke
Clan Member

I haven't been on lately but I might get back into it if other people are interested in playing.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{1-Bar
Guardian Elder

When I'm on is about to change as we're about to have our second child. As for when I'm most likely to be on......saturday morning or thursday evening, Central Standard Time.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
}SoC{FLUX
Clan Member

i am on alot including thursday evening centeral time

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Unity8
Clan Member

I work nights so if I do play halo it will only be on my day off's (firday and saturday.) I played a little tonight but I had 167 and 200 ping! so I didn't play all that much. After playing for 14 minuts or so I really started to lag something fierce! I'm not all that great at halo so if we play together please take it easy on me! :)

Anyway I was wondering what you screen name is?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
}SoC{FLUX
Clan Member

lol ok

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{G33K
Clan Member

OOH OOH OOH! I'm constantly on the soc server. Till I get bored of blowing myself up and driving around in a warthog....

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Unity8
Clan Member

^ Do you have a set time you play?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Dddrgn
Clan Member

Yeah, we really need to get more people active on the soc servers on halo. We could try maybe introducing a modded map or two, but I don't think that would be fun. I don't remember who was talking about it, but wasn't there an idea on actually making a zombies server? i also think that it gets kind of annoying that we have very few admins on our halo servers, it's becoming difficult to enforce the rules when people are on the server.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Lazer
Clan Council

}SoC{Dddrgn wrote:
Yeah, we really need to get more people active on the soc servers on halo. We could try maybe introducing a modded map or two, but I don't think that would be fun. I don't remember who was talking about it, but wasn't there an idea on actually making a zombies server? i also think that it gets kind of annoying that we have very few admins on our halo servers, it's becoming difficult to enforce the rules when people are on the server.
I was the one doing that, but then my summer happened. There are a few projects I will be finishing once the summer is over.

Also, about enforcing the rules, once the servers get more active, it won't be as issue. Also, the new mod I've been looking at has some really awesome features that will really help with administration.

All I'm going to say about that for now is...

Chat filters and more... ;)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{1-Bar
Guardian Elder

Modded servers are great as long as they don't involve actually modding the map structure. Placing porters or using super rounds etc is really fun, in of itself. Can't wait for our own zombie server though. Tired of everyone else's servers crashing because they don't ever reset them...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
22 posts Page 1 of 1