Does anyone want to have a MAOW?

The Fight Has only Begun!
This is a Retired branch. Server information no longer applies, except member hosted servers dated 3/12 or later
19 posts Page 1 of 1

When should we have a Halo Party.

Poll ended at 7 years ago

25%
March 4-6
75%
March 11-12

Total votes: 4

Topic author
}SoC{Unity8
Clan Member

Would anyone like to have a MAOW (Members only week) on February 25th through February 27th? If so post here and let me see if I can make this happen.

[spoiler]XXX[/spoiler]
Executive "no"- See R3NNiS's post

How about a different weekend? Vote in the Poll before next Wednesday so we can plan- buy chips and soda, reschedule date nights, and find the disk and that stupid code so we can reinstall.

THE POLL: You all get 2 votes. If it doesnt matter, vote for both or neither. If it does matter, only vote for one.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Zeke
Clan Member

Yes.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{GodsGameFreak
Guardian

Sure! I might actually drop in!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Lazer
Clan Council

Although I would love to, I'm going to be gone that whole weekend. :(

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Kyle
Teamspeak Admin

Yes.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{1-Bar
Guardian Elder

Lazer you goin campin again? =P

U8 absolutely bro, might be able to get in on saturday, but not friday (date night).

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Lazer
Clan Council

}SoC{1-Bar wrote:

U8 absolutely bro, might be able to get in on saturday, but not friday (date night).
Actually, going to be performing in a choir concert out of city.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{1-Bar
Guardian Elder

OOoOoOoOOoOooOOoooO something different.

You may need to show U8 or Jester how to set up a Zombie server (plus we may need to add one to the standard rotation, but meh for now). I've been playing on OZ and another that I can't think of the name of the clan right now and it's awesome. It's even better than when you do the "manual" zombie setup :P

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Lazer
Clan Council

}SoC{1-Bar wrote:
OOoOoOoOOoOooOOoooO something different.

You may need to show U8 or Jester how to set up a Zombie server (plus we may need to add one to the standard rotation, but meh for now). I've been playing on OZ and another that I can't think of the name of the clan right now and it's awesome. It's even better than when you do the "manual" zombie setup :P
I actually played on one of those servers to try it out thinking it was the manual setup. However, I looked into the mod they're using, and I'm actually creating a zombie gamemode where it does everything for you. I've gotten the weapons and everything sorted out, I just need to get the team setup and newgame logic worked out in the coding. ;D

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{1-Bar
Guardian Elder

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! :D

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{R-1911
Guardian

Yes, I would like that, though, I'd probably be focusing more on playing LOTRO on Friday. I'll definitely try to make it on Saturday and Sunday.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
}SoC{Unity8
Clan Member

}SoC{1-Bar wrote:

Date night FTW!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{R3NNiS
Guardian Elder

I'm thinking with the Xbox event already planned on Friday Night, the LOTRO event on Saturday, and the Minecraft event next Saturday, it might be better to schedule the Play Date for next weekend or the weekend following...plus it would give more time for zombies, and new map cycles to magically appear. 1-bar- better be careful, I'm gonna volunteer you to help Lazer with Zombies. :P

Executive decision: not this weekend. I put a poll up for either of the next 2 weekends.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Lazer
Clan Council

}SoC{R3NNiS wrote:
I'm thinking with the Xbox event already planned on Friday Night, the LOTRO event on Saturday, and the Minecraft event next Saturday, it might be better to schedule the Play Date for next weekend or the weekend following...plus it would give more time for zombies, and new map cycles to magically appear. 1-bar- better be careful, I'm gonna volunteer you to help Lazer with Zombies. :P

Executive decision: not this weekend. I put a poll up for either of the next 2 weekends.
Yup! However, having Zombies actually in our mapcycle will have to wait until the next version release on the mod. However... I can still work on it. :P

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{1-Bar
Guardian Elder

}SoC{R3NNiS wrote:

I'd be glad to but all I can do is give ideas. I know squat about coding on Halo. I can, however, test the game types when he loads them.

OH and BDAY MAOW FTW!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
}SoC{Unity8
Clan Member

}SoC{R3NNiS wrote:

:0 There was somthing already planned.... I did not know that.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Mator
Clan Member

Uhhh this still happening?

I'll be there if there's stunts.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
}SoC{Unity8
Clan Member

^ Nope I kinda had things I need to deal with and still do so I as far as I know it is off.

Sorry guys!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Mator
Clan Member

}SoC{Unity8 wrote:
^ Nope I kinda had things I need to deal with and still do so I as far as I know it is off.

Sorry guys!
Do again go now or death.

(new style wins)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
19 posts Page 1 of 1