9/18-19 Members and Applicants Weekend!!! Come If You Dare!

The Fight Has only Begun!
This is a Retired branch. Server information no longer applies, except member hosted servers dated 3/12 or later
1 post Page 1 of 1

Topic author
}SoC{Unity8
Clan Member

Yep thats right we are going to hold a MAOW this week for halo. It will be on the 18th and 19th of this month so set a side some time to come and have some fun.

I would like to do some scrims between members. I would like to see a 8 vs 8 if possible it's been a while since we have come together and played. I will post more later, I hope you guys plan on coming it will be fun halo, ts, friends!=FUN.

I would also like to try some new ideas out to see if it will help bring us together.

• Making a few set times to come on and play some halo throw out the days of MOW. So I will need you to post times you will be able to come and play so I can make some set times.

• Applicants will be able to play in the MOW, (I need to discuss this first with council). (its approved- R3nnis)

• If possible (this is a slim chance) to have a new map cycle up before sunday. (get the new map cycle made before Friday, and we plug it in in a jiffy)

So if you like to have fun halo and TS will be the place to be on the 18th and 19th of this month I hope to see you there. I will add more to this later as I am thinking about what we can do during the MOW.

The main events will be on the 18th and 19th @ 5:00PM MST through 7:00PM.

Also if you have any ideas you would like to put out there for members only week? here and now is the place to post them.

I would really like to see us come together for a hour or two to have a good time it would be epic to see the server filled with SoC members. It has been some time since I have seem that.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
1 post Page 1 of 1