Favorite severs??

The Fight Has only Begun!
This is a Retired branch. Server information no longer applies, except member hosted servers dated 3/12 or later
9 posts Page 1 of 1

Topic author
A.C.T.S.

Hello everyone! Just wanted to know which severs you guys play on mostly.. Hard enough to find people from SOC on halo 1 even on your guys sever one doesn't apper in a while.. Other then SOC sevrs A and B which other sever do you guys play on a lot or enjoy?? I wanted to ask so ill join those and try to see if your online..
On the other hand which severs do you guys know has a lot of good people? Cause i want to becom pretty good but the only way is to play better people then you. Which i can't find now a days =p jk If you guys keep getting owned in one that would count.. Perferivle not one with no sheilds cause thats just lucky shots and nade.. Reply plz and Thank you..

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Unity8
Clan Member

A.C.T.S. wrote:
Hello everyone! Just wanted to know which severs you guys play on mostly.. Hard enough to find people from SOC on halo 1 even on your guys sever one doesn't apper in a while.. Other then SOC sevrs A and B which other sever do you guys play on a lot or enjoy?? I wanted to ask so ill join those and try to see if your online..
On the other hand which severs do you guys know has a lot of good people? Cause i want to becom pretty good but the only way is to play better people then you. Which i can't find now a days =p jk If you guys keep getting owned in one that would count.. Perferivle not one with no sheilds cause thats just lucky shots and nade.. Reply plz and Thank you..
In the last year I have played maybe, (maybe) one hour total in other servers and that was only becouse our servers where down. :lol:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{1-Bar
Guardian Elder

If I'm not on A or B, I usually am stunting with mator or muzzle or I'm on !!!!Rockets by Lacks!!!! Good server and Lack's a fairly decent guy.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Chump
Clan Member

My first post here in almost a year...

Well, I'm usually playing in Girls Rule Mafia~. Awesome server and awesome people. Also play in KNFr, but most people there cry about anything.

hit me up on xfire if you wanna get some 1v1 playing. ;)
xfire: imspud
Last edited by }SoC{Chump on Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Tali
Teamspeak Admin

Same as Spud - though the newer members don't seem to like me as much as the older ones =\

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Chump
Clan Member

}SoC{Tali wrote:
Same as Spud - though the newer members don't seem to like me as much as the older ones =\
Which members?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{C~lizzle
Clan Member

}SoC{1-Bar wrote:
If I'm not on A or B, I usually am stunting with mator or muzzle or I'm on !!!!Rockets by Lacks!!!! Good server and Lack's a fairly decent guy.
Which one is you in that picture?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Stevie29
Old Applicant

My favorite is "Beach house on the Moon"...you can vote for the maps

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

hedge

That's my server, brotha. Thank you for playing there. I do my best to clear the afks and... problems.
Glad you like the voting; it can take some getting used to.
hedge

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
9 posts Page 1 of 1