Hackusations

The Fight Has only Begun!
This is a Retired branch. Server information no longer applies, except member hosted servers dated 3/12 or later
10 posts Page 1 of 1

Topic author
Incogl33t0

Hi all...
Its been a while since i had to record on your server because of hackusations but i got some today. Falco kept asking how i killed him (even mundane kills) and baller said he was getting suspicious. Anyway, i started recording made a very short demo.

There is another point, which is, take the nades off Damnation!!

And change policy so you can kick people who are AFK, since you have too many slayer rounds to let half a team stay logged in while they go pet their cat, so to speak.

Anyway, DEMO

This is mainly for Falco and baller obviously.

Thanks

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Unity8
Clan Member

And change policy so you can kick people who are AFK, since you have too many slayer rounds to let half a team stay logged in while they go pet their cat, so to speak.
If they are afk for more then three games or for more then 45 to hours length I will kick.

I will have a talk with }SoC{baller but as far as Falco, who is this person? he is not apart of SoC......

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Incogl33t0

Unity wrote:
but as far as Falco, who is this person? he is not apart of SoC......
Its you guys who believe in magic, why not use some to find out?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Unity8
Clan Member

Incogl33t0 wrote:
Unity wrote:
but as far as Falco, who is this person? he is not apart of SoC......
I already found out. 8-)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Incogl33t0

Oh, and i mean remove nades from wizard, not damnation. Infact, nades on no shields on rr is also uncalled for :)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Jester
Guardian Elder

Incogl33t0 wrote:
This kind of thing is uncalled for; please remember to be respectful, both on our servers and our forums.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Incogl33t0

Whats not true about it? Respect involves ignoring the truth? Well, now i type that out loud around here i realise it shouldnt surprise me.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Jester
Guardian Elder

Funny you should mention truth, when the truth is that your calling our beliefs "magic" is based on your opinion alone, with no basis but your bias.

Considering that you are taking advantage of the hospitality of SoC, and enjoying our gaming servers, respect would look something like this:
SoC's General Rules wrote:
No bashing Christians, God, or other religions.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
Incogl33t0

Wait a minute, god supposedly said a word and that word created the universe and that is not magic?

This is not a matter of opinion lol, its a matter of definition! How is saying god does magic bashing him?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Jester
Guardian Elder

No, it is not magic, as magic is illusory. There's a reason why the definition of magic includes "tricks", "effects" and "illusions".

I highly doubt you intended it as respectful either toward God Himself or toward the people who believe in Him, but if you did, then I would suggest you use a different word regardless because calling God magical has negative connotations.

In either case, the conversation is done. We will do what we can about the hackusations; you do what you can about ensuring that your future posts carry some sense of courtesy.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
10 posts Page 1 of 1