We now have RTV!

The Fight Has only Begun!
This is a Retired branch. Server information no longer applies, except member hosted servers dated 3/12 or later
11 posts Page 1 of 1

Topic author
}SoC{Lazer
Clan Council

Currently it's only in Server B. We're going to find out if it gets abused and people try to race through the mapcycle, and if it doesn't, eventually add it to Server A.

Type rtv or rockthevote in chat, whether it's all, team, or vehicle to put forth your vote. Typing it again will not count you twice, as will quitting as rejoining not count you twice. Our server needs a 60% majority before the vote passes. When it does, the server will skip to the next map in the mapcycle.

Enjoy!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{ZEDD
Clan Member

We need this on the TF2 server, a bunch of people left yesterday because they couldn't RTV.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{elessr
Clan Member

YAY!!!! been waiting a long time for this! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Unity8
Clan Member

Man! that thing is annoying it keeps spamming my screen. :-x

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
}SoC{Lazer
Clan Council

Yeah, I know. But now people will stop spamming skip trying to get double counted. : /

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Unity8
Clan Member

Is there a way to take it off the caps? it really makes it hard when there is people trying to say something or there are people acting up. (all I see is the rtv across my screen) :shock:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
}SoC{Lazer
Clan Council

Not that I know of. Even if RTV is disabled and somebody types it, it will say it's disabled. : /

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Unity8
Clan Member

}SoC{Lazer wrote:
Even if RTV is disabled and somebody types it, it will say it's disabled. : /
Noes! My vote was 100% for Gandanur now it's 99%.

I guess I will have to live with it I have been useing it to see if there is any flaws in it, so far nothing other then it being in caps. :|

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{slayer
Clan Member

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh so thats what it was. i havent been playing for about a week and when i got on and saw this it scared the crap out of me. i though i was getting hacked or had a virus. but i have to admit it is pretty cool. to many times the server ends up on levels like infinty when there are 5 people and the map is to big. i do agree with unity that the caps are anoying but for what it offers its very much worth it.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
}SoC{Lazer
Clan Council

For now RTV is turned off, there are a few issues we're trying to work out.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

da only squirt

hey i forgot who i showed but i should someone that to mention to the clan. i thought it would be a good idea for the servers.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
11 posts Page 1 of 1