Thank You HAWK

Announcements related to or involving the clan, website, forums, etc. You know, the important stuff!
Forum rules
Although only administrators can create new topics, all users can reply to topics.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

Topic author
}SoC{BrownSound
Guardian Elder

Today, }SoC{HAWK is retiring from his duties as our Starcraft Branch Leader and Xbox Live Officer.

On behalf of the Clan Council and }SoC{ as a whole, I would like to recognize and thank you, }SoC{HAWK, for your service to }SoC{ through your work as a Branch Leader of the StarCraft Branch, and as an Xbox Live Officer.

Your contribution to }SoC{, no matter how big or small, has been vital to our growth as a community, and our future as a community. Your assistance with each branch's activities, advice on various topics, posting in forums, simple fellowship with us and the community as a whole, have been more than exemplary.

We wish you the very best in what you do, and we look forward to seeing you online again in the future.

Please join us in thanking HAWK for his service.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Ortick
Guardian

Thanks Hawk :D you've been great! God bless your future and hopefully (if it's right) someday he'll lead you back to us :)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Alden
Reserve Council

While I have never known Hawk as well as I'd like, Thank you!
Your's has been a branch I hope to emulate with always having events, and a large group of people who know each other, and enjoy playing together.
Thanks for showing me the mark of what's expected in a BL!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Djp49
Branch Leader

Thanks a ton, Hawk! :)

Glogurt forevah!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML: