This is Why We Can Have Nice Things

Announcements related to or involving the clan, website, forums, etc. You know, the important stuff!
Forum rules
Although only administrators can create new topics, all users can reply to topics.
7 posts Page 1 of 1

Topic author
}SoC{Kaz
Clan Member

So TF2 is free to play, and this means there is going to be a lot of new players. More SoC people hopefully, but lots of non-members. What this means is our branch still has a chance.

The only way a server is really going to work is if it's self sufficient. It needs a community of players interested in the game and are willing to play without being dragged in by steam announcements and invites. So, if anyone is still wanting to breathe life into this branch this could be our last real chance. If you're on TF2, it'd be appreciated if you were to go on the server. Yes, it's empty a lot but it really fills up fast. Bring a few friends, tell your friends to bring friends, yell at an admin to put an announcement up, do something to get it going. After some time, we might have an actual playerbase.

This all comes down to how much you want it. I'd given up on the branch because I was under the impression nobody cared. Prove me wrong.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{mtl171
Clan Member

the server was pretty full tonight

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Topic author
}SoC{Kaz
Clan Member

Which is really good! Try to keep hopping on it with a few friends in the mornings to get it going. I tried that today and it still hasn't died.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{GodsGameFreak
Guardian

Yeah, I was on 3 times today and it was practically full each time. Brought a friend or two each time as well.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{mtl171
Clan Member

Well it was pretty fun to play on a full server. Only issue was how no one was voting for map changes and some guy swearing excessively(eventually got kicked by kyle). Would be great if we could have full servers every weekend!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{Slagathor
Clan Member

I am on there almost daily even with only 1 other person. I think if no one is voting maybe we can automate the map changes for a little bit, or change the map pool.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

}SoC{4Him
Clan Member

i have been playing quite a bit over the last few days, server is always at almost max capacity. w00t!!! *goes to play tf2*

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
7 posts Page 1 of 1